Our vision is to provide senior living options that provide individualized care plans. The goal is to help seniors remain as independent as possible.
We believe it is important to understand our Six Vision Points.
- Offer Choice: Whether it is personal or health related, we want to enable the residents that live in our communities to have choices. From choices in their care plans, to helping design our activity programs and our menus, residents living in our communities have a variety of choices that help them remain as independent as possible. By providing only the services and assistance the individual senior needs, the senior continues to do some things for themselves. In addition, providing seniors with only the care they require is less expensive.
- Maintaining Dignity: In our communities we respect the dignity of the residents. We accomplish this by showing respect, protecting their privacy, and encouraging independence.
- Promote Individuality: Promoting individuality means finding ways to celebrate how each person is special. While residents have similar needs, each resident has her own likes and dislikes, routines and lifestyles. Even when they live in our communities with others, they are still individuals.
- Resident Directed Focus: Each task that we do, day in, day out, has a direct effect on our residents. Resident directed focus is intended as a mindset for our care providers, ensuring that services a resident requires, they receive.
- Our staff: Welcome Home Health Care strives to do the best it can by the employees as best we can. We strive to be a leader in assisted living by providing high quality, well trained staff that cares for our residents that live in our communities.
- Financial Responsibility: Included in our vision is to be fiscally responsible to our residents, our vendors, and our investors. We do this by striving each month to stay on budget with no frivolous spending that would increase the cost to the resident unnecessarily.