Nominations are due by midnight December 29th, 2017.
To honor those individuals who exemplify what it means to be a leader in our senior living communities. This award will go to someone whose actions and leadership greatly enhance the work environment in the community and the quality of life for the residents. This award is open to anyone in the company who meets the criteria.
The winner of this year’s award will be invited to accept their award at our Winter Conference in February 2018.
Eligibility and Requirements
Someone who exemplifies the surroundings; someone who is there not just for the residents, but also someone who is there for their team as well. This award is open to anyone in the company.
- Must be an employee of Welcome Home properties.
- Demonstrates exceptional commitment to the elderly through their role.
- Significant leadership skills
- Accomplishments that demonstrate a commitment to the team approach for staff as a strong mentor and motivator.
- Why this person is being nominated over others
Individual Award Nomination
All entries must be received in the Welcome Home Management office by midnight December 29th, 2017.
Carefully follow the award criteria for your nomination in preparing your supporting documents. Be as specific as possible. Letters of recommendation from others are encouraged.
The nomination committee is comprised of members of the WHMC Education and Leadership Committee.