What a great week!
Thanks to everyone who participated in yesterday’s webcast! Also, a great big thanks goes out to all of our team members for doing such a fabulous job. Keep up the great work.
If you get a chance, take a quick cruise around to all of our communities Facebook pages. There is some really cool things happening out there!
- A big congratulations to the team at Fieldcrest for winning the hot dog contest in the Chamber of Commerce event in Sheldon, Iowa. Way to go!
- Copperleaf hoping the dog days of summer comes to an end soon….but not too soon.
- Garnette Gardens is gearing up for a very busy next couple of months. The expansion project is slated to open on August 30th. We are planning several events, so stay tuned. We’ll post them here on the blog and on both Facebook pages as we get closer.
- At Goldfinch Estates, We had a delicious Manager’s breakfast this morning. Mary (Director) fried eggs, Colleen (Nurse) took orders and served coffee, Marily (community life coordinator) served the plates and Erin ( Cusomer service rep) was in charge of toast. It went off without a hitch and boy was it good. Thanks to …Mary Sue (Food Service Dir.) for getting it all put together so it could work so well… She makes delicious bacon.
- Keelson Harbour raised money for the Alzheimer’s Association by having a car wash.
- Manor House changed up breakfast. We added more choices for our residents has always been our goal and we are thrilled to bring them another. Now they have a new choice for breakfast! We have expanded our breakfast service to include a continental breakfast option from 7-10 am in addition to the traditonal full breakfast service offered at 8 am. Early risers and sleepy heads all win at Manor House !!
- North Point was busy welcoming new residents home while taking in the sights at the Nicollet County Fair!
- The staff at Orchard Hill is spending the week and weekend at the Brown County Fair. Come on by and visit if you get a chance.
- Potter Ridge had a very busy week. The Human Society stopped by with a bunch of pets for a visit. On Wednesday, August 11, we said goodbye to three really great team members as they head off for college. Rachel, Kelsey, and Amanda will be returning to college. We wishe them well!
- Thomas Landing is out and about at the Music in the Park concert. They are planning some really neat things to do there to keep everyone active. Can’t wait to see what else is in store for the summer.
- Tonight (Friday, August 13th) at Windmill Ponds, we celebrate 10 years of serving the Alexandria area! Join us for Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Potato Salad, Veggies & Dip and Root Beer Floats. Bring a lawn chair or blanket and enjoy the sounds of Freddie Dean on the front lawn. Take a look at the restored automobiles from Alexandria’s Vintage Car Club. Help us celebrate with a relaxaing evening at Windmill Ponds. Come on out tonight if you have time, we’d love to see you. Also this week, we had Senator Bill Ingabritson visit with the residents at coffee time.
- Twin Town Villa welcomed a new team member to the group. We are very excited to have Angie Hofmann be part of our growing team in Breckenridge!
- Also this week, Welcome Home Management wished another team member good luck as she departs for college. We will miss having Jordyn around!
As you can see, we’ve been pretty busy this week! I can’t wait to see what next week will bring!
Leave a Reply