In just over a month, Welcome Home Management will host the 7th annual Summer Conference from June 14th-June 16th at Grand View Lodge in Nisswa, Minnesota. This 3 day workshop is designed for Director’s of Resident Services, Director’s of Health Service and Memory Care Coordinator’s who work at Welcome Home Management’s senior living communities.
This summer’s event looks to be another great event with several speakers coming in from all over. One new wrinkle to this event is a day dedicated specifically to memory loss. Some of the confirmed speakers for the three day conference include:
- Alzheimer’s Association;
- Dick Edwards, Author;
- Ruth Weispfenning, LSW;
- Shelly Wagner;
- Pat Lang, Ridgewater College;
- Roman Bloemke, Director of Operations WHHC, Chief Manager HomeLike Services;
- Loree Besser, Director of Resident Services and team members from Excelsior Place,
- Cal Diekmann, Memory Care Coordinator, Goldfinch Estates
- Sarah Work, Director of Administration WHHC, Sec/Treas. HomeLike Services; and,
- Dean Bloemke, President of Welcome Home Management Company.
The education group for Welcome Home spent a lot of time putting this event together and we thank them for all of their hard work. All of us are looking forward to seeing the Director’s, Nurses, and Memory Care Coordinator’s at the event.