Welcome Home Management is proud to announce the national certification of the following Directors of Resident Services, Memory Care Coordinators and Directors of Health Services by Senior Living University and Welcome Home Management National Administrators in Assisted Living Certification program.
- Steve Rich – Director of Resident Services, Manor House Assisted Living, Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Mary Krumrei – Memory Care Coordinator, Manor House Memory Care, Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Dana Asche – Director of Resident Services, Copperleaf Senior Living, Willmar, Minnesota
- Chrissy Elton – Memory Care Coordinator, Copperleaf Senior Living, Willmar, Minnesota
- Cate Kopkey – Memory Care Coordinator, Thomas Landing Senior Living, Rice Lake, Wisconsin
- Darcy Beranek – Director of Health Services, North Point Senior Living, North Mankato, Minnesota
- Lisa Schueler – Director of Health Services, Copperleaf Senior Living, Willmar, Minnesota
- Sandy Krautkramer – Director of Health Services, Thomas Landing Senior Living, Rice Lake, Wisconsin
- Laureen O’ Neil – Director of Health Services, Manor House Senior Living, Grand Rapids, Minnesota
The current and future success of our senior living communities is dependent on the knowledge, skill, and expertise of the Director of Resident Services, Memory Care Coordinators, and Director of Health Services. The staff in these key roles must balance the homelike residential culture with a healthcare responsive system. Whether new to their position or experienced, this program covers a wide range of topics that will help them build new knowledge about operating a community. They can use this knowledge to develop their skills and expertise.
The Senior Living University, along with Welcome Home Management Company, has an extensive education program to help further educate Welcome Home Health Care management staff.
Senior Living University (SLU) was established in 1996 and today is the largest provider of assisted living training and education. In this time, SLU has delivered educational resources to over 150,000 industry professionals, including certificates to more than 5,000 assisted living administrators.
Dean Bloemke, President of Welcome Home Management states, “This program is by far one of the best that I have seen in training our professionals in this industry. They have done an excellent job in preparing and putting his knowledge to work for our company.”
“Welcome Home Management has an extensive training and certification program that is one of the best in the industry.” States Roman D. Bloemke, Director of Operations, Welcome Home Management, and Certification holder himself. “We are continuing to develop and research new programs that help us provide our staff with the best training possible.”
Congratulations to them for this great accomplishment!
While one program ends, another begins. Today we welcome three new people to the team. Trincy Faas, Shawn Soucek, and Katie May all being their first day of education with Welcome Home. Katie May is the new Northern Regional Director; Shawn Soucek is the new Director of Resident Services for North Point Senior Living in North Mankato, Minnesota; and Trincy Faas is the new Director of Resident Services at Potter Ridge Assisted Living in Red Wing, Minnesota. Each will begin a three week orientation and education program that will have class time as well as on site orientation in other communities as well as their own community. Please join us in welcoming them to the company.