Selling in the new Economy: Five Systems You Must Have to GROW Occupancy in Today’s Market
Learning Path: Sales and Marketing
Description: We are operating in a drastically changed market. The convergence of an economic meltdown, record attrition, increased competition, and new residents who are coming in frailer have all resulted in decreased occupancy across our industry. Although we are starting to see an uptick, a changed market requires new strategies and for some companies a reinvention. Attend this session and learn how companies operating in some of the most challenged markets in the U.S. have transformed their cultures and achieved extraordinary success.
- The fundamental changes companies have made to successfully grow occupancy despite the economic climate and that are positioned for explosive growth as the economy recovers.
- How consumer decision making has changed and how now more than ever differentiating yourself from the competition is critical in the new economy
- What’s required of today’s executive leadership team compared to years past and what it takes as executive sales champions to create a culture of accountability and ownership over occupancy goals throughout an organization.
- Traci Bild, President and Founder, Bild & Company
- Jayne Sallerson, EVP, Marketing and Sales, Emeritus Senior Living
- Roman Bloemke, VP of Operations, Welcome Home Management
Moderator: Granger Cobb, President & CEO, Emeritus Senior Living